Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The PwC Middle East Infrastructure Finance team is a part of our global Infrastructure and
Project Finance network of over 600 professionals. Our team is integrated across the
Middle East and comprises of bankers, accountants, engineers, economists, ex-developers
all with a strong track record in the infrastructure and PPP space.
A career with our team means adding value to our clients through advice and support
across all facets of the deal lifecycle from conception to deal closure. You can expect to
work on projects across a number of sectors such as power and utilities, renewables, social
infrastructure and transportation. The work could include advising clients with strategy and
concept development, feasibility studies, business plans, due diligence of potential
investments/partnerships/acquisitions, bid development advisory, procurement strategies,
commercial structuring and financing arrangement.
As a Manager within our team, you will gain experience working across a range of sectors
and different products, be responsible for coaching and developing more junior team
members and have the opportunity to support the team's business development activities.
You will have responsibility for managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis and
access to a network of support to further your development. The position will be based in
Riyadh, KSA covering the region’s largest infrastructure and PPP market.
– Working closely with a team of junior resources on content creation across various
types of deliverables with senior oversight by Director such as Information.
Memorandums, Financial Models, project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and
concept reports, options analysis, payment structures and senior management
– Undertaking negotiations with clients on engagement related matters and on behalf
of clients on engagements.
– Involvement in business development initiatives, including support to the Director
and Partner in identification of new opportunities, producing content for proposals and
undertaking research into clients, projects, products and industries.
– Developing and maintaining internal and external networks with various
stakeholders such as procurers, regulators and client senior management.
– Coaching junior members of the team on day to day execution activities and more
broadly in career progression within the firm.
– Managing internal deal management requirements such as responsibility for all risk
and compliance checks on clients and securing all internal approvals.
– Support to the Partners / Directors in franchise development and marketing efforts
in social media, thought leadership and sponsored conferences.
– An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not
– Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
– Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment; ability to work
– Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to
continuously learn and develop business skills.
– Knowledge, interest and experience of the infrastructure and government marketplace.
– Intellectual curiosity with an appetite to learn new skills and markets.
– Ability to grasp complex commercial issues quickly.
– Excellent client-facing communication skills and history of significant client exposure.
– High ambition coupled with the ability to deliver and to work effectively in teams.
– Ability to manage and develop junior resources
– Enthusiasm for participating in marketing and business development.
– Experience of financial modelling (either developing or reviewing).
Educational and Experience Requirements:
– MBA (Finance) from a reputable business school (preferred) or a graduate from a
reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking, Economics or
– CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential).
– At least 5 years’ relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or
a financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank, private equity fund.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.