Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The PwC Middle East Infrastructure Finance team is a part of our global Infrastructure and
Project Finance network of over 600 professionals. Our team is integrated across the
Middle East and comprises of bankers, accountants, engineers, economists, ex-developers
all with a strong track record in the infrastructure and PPP space.
A career with our team means adding value to our clients through advice and support
across all facets of the deal lifecycle from conception to deal closure. You can expect to
work on projects across a number of sectors such as power and utilities, renewables, social
infrastructure and transportation. The work could include advising clients on strategy and
concept development, feasibility studies, business plans, due diligence of potential
investments/partnerships/acquisitions, bid development advisory, procurement strategies,
commercial structuring and project financing arrangement.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be part of a team based in Riyadh, KSA covering the
region’s largest infrastructure and PPP market.
– Strong knowledge of analyzing financial statements, conducting complex financial
analysis on excel and developing project finance style financial models
– Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of
information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
– Assuming responsibility for content creation across various deliverables by working
closely with the Manager and Director on Information Memorandums, Financial Models,
project risk matrixes, term sheets, feasibility and concept reports and senior
– Preparing new business proposals and supporting material
– Managing internal deal management requirements such as archiving and assisting
senior staff with internal approvals.
– An entrepreneurial and commercial minded approach towards execution
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferred but not
– Strong MS Office capabilities across PowerPoint, Word and Excel
– Self-starter with strong financial and business modeling and analysis skills
– Demonstrated hypothesis-driven problem solving with special ability to build structured
quantitative and qualitative analyses; sound business judgment and problem framing
– Exposure to team-based work in a high-intensity environment and ability to work
– Desire to succeed in a demanding, creative, and entrepreneurial environment and to
continuously learn and develop your business skills
Educational and Experience Requirements:
– Graduate from a reputable university with a majors in Finance, Accounting, Banking,
Economics or Engineering
– CFA charterholder (preferred but not essential)
– 3-4 years’ relevant experience with a Big 4 financial advisory, boutique advisory or a
financial institution such as an investment or commercial bank or private equity fund
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.