Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Petroleum Engineering Systems Analyst to join the Reservoir Engineering Systems Division (RESD) of Petroleum Engineering Applications Services Department (PEASD).
Petroleum Engineering Applications Services Department/ Reservoir Engineering Systems Division (PEASD/RESD) is a dynamic and innovative leader in providing advanced technology solutions for petroleum applications. With a strong focus on cutting-edge technology and a dedication to excellence, RESD is specialized in developing data-driven systems that optimize and streamline a large set of petroleum engineering processes in many PE areas such as reservoir management, reservoir description, and production engineering.
The Petroleum Engineering Systems Analyst primary role is to develop new IR4.0 solutions for Upstream users to address business challenges.
- Develop and implement machine learning models, predictive algorithms, and statistical analysis to solve specific challenges within the petroleum industry.
- Conduct advanced data analysis, modeling, and visualization to extract meaningful insights from complex datasets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and business stakeholders, to gather and understand system requirements.
- Conduct system testing, debugging, and quality assurance to ensure robust and accurate data-driven solutions for petroleum processes.
- Design and document system specifications, workflows, and user interfaces that incorporate data science techniques and methodologies tailored for petroleum applications.
- Provide ongoing support and troubleshooting for data-related issues, working closely with end-users and stakeholders.
- Stay updated on data science trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continuously improve and innovate our systems and processes for petroleum applications.
- Collaborate in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing and deployment.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, or a related field from a recognized and approved program.
You will have minimum of five years’ experience in Computer Science, including at least 2 years in Data Science.
- you will have enough knowledge and study in the fields of Data Mining and Machine Learning.
- you must have deep knowledge and experience in working with big data, high dimensional data, sparse data, noisy data, and structured and unstructured data.
- you will be able to demonstrate good knowledge in Data Science technologies and artificial intelligence techniques & tools.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.