Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are looking for a Corporate Business Ethics Representative to work for the Corporate Business Ethics Office which is part of Saudi Aramco’s Law Organization.
The Corporate Business Ethics Office develops policies related to business ethics, provides consulting to different management levels within the company, performs ethics and integrity culture assessments, supports the Conflict of Interest and Business Ethics Committee, and participates in developing appropriate training programs. It also designs effective communication plans as needed.
The Corporate Business Ethics Representative will have regular interactions with Auditing, Law, Corporate Security, Finance, Training and Development and Public Relations, among others.
Saudi Aramco’s Law Organization is growing in response to a broad corporate initiative that involves the continued growth of its exploration, production, refining and marketing, along with expansion into petrochemicals, renewables, power and other sectors of the energy business. For adventurous individuals who are interested in working at one of the world’s most successful companies, Saudi Aramco offers challenging and sophisticated opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and revision of policies and procedures related to the business ethics program.
- Take part in reviewing Standards of Conduct, other related documents, and policies and procedures to ensure alignment with new developments and best practice.
- Support the Conflict of Interest and Business Ethics Committee, including preparation of agenda, materials and minutes as well as review of cases to be presented to the Committee.
- Contribute with teams from other departments (e.g., Internal & Special Audits, Corporate Security, Law, HR & Personnel, Employment & Training, Risk Management & Loss Prevention, etc.) to ensure alignment with Corporate direction and strategy on business ethics.
- Provide support to other organizations to develop and deliver effective training programs aimed at building and reinforcing an ethical, accountable and transparent environment that encourages employees to report suspected unethical conduct and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Help other stakeholders to develop a communication plan to disseminate violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and Standards of Conduct.
- Review and evaluate business ethics issues and concerns within the organization to identify possible trends, identify potential root causes, and recommends appropriate enhancements and changes to ensure an effective business ethics strategy and compliance program.
- Participate with others as appropriate to develop effective training programs, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Auditing, Accounting, Engineering, Management, Computer & Information Systems, Law, or any other related degrees. A Master’s Degree and related certifications, such as Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) or International Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP-I), are highly preferred.
Ethics, compliance and/or business conduct experience, program rollout and support experience (5 years) is preferred.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.