Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
PwC is seeking the region’s best Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect who wants to join an elite global network of IAM practitioners who contributes to the global thought leadership on IAM.
The IAM Architect is the subject matter expert role responsible for architecting, designing and implementing a variety of IAM solutions. IAM services include, but are not limited to, identity lifecycle management, authentication and authorization, access requests, access provisioning, access reauthorization, multi-factor authentication, IAM role and entitlement models, public key infrastructure, and directory services technologies.
- Develop IAM architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with PwC reference IAM frameworks,
- Development of Strategy & Roadmap,
- Research and evaluate new IAM security solutions, including lab tests, proof of concepts and pilots. Make operational and technology recommendations which influence IAM operations
- Develop solutions and recommendations for technical and process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes
- Leading the delivery of IAM turnkey solutions including onboarding of client applications
- Provide SME support for the delivery team and clients and coordinate as needed with the technology vendors
- Writing various IAM related documentation such as high-level design, business and governance documentation.
- Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work, pricing and work resources, interacts with clients at the design stage, as required
To qualify, candidates must have:
A real passion for Cybersecurity in general and particularly for Identity and Access Management. A focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to actively hunt and protect from the cyber threats we face today. We are looking for an IAM practitioner with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
- Understanding the business direction of organizations and creating optimized IAM architectures to meet their business needs,
- Experience in conducting current state assessments, benchmarking, Gap analysis, target state definition and strategy definition,
- Experience as design authority during project delivery for enforcing the use of existing and evolving solutions and patterns,
- Experience with Identity and Directory platforms and authentication technologies such as SAML, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM, Microsoft Active Directory,
- Experience with IAM solutions (including Web Access Management, Identity Governance and Administration and Privileged Account Management) through implementation and deployment of such projects,
- Experience in technology and security investigations and platform audits of both business process and technology,
- A strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and ecosystem technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
- A strong understanding of broad Information Security topics and in particular a deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required
- Technical writing skills including functional and technical specifications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Cyber Incident Response
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive IT experience with at least 8+ years as IAM architect delivering enterprise solutions in the technology domain,
- IAM Subject Matter Expertise with at least 8+ years with architecture, design, development and implementation experience integrating security solution w/ business application and processes,
- Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.