Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The Technology Consulting team is shaping the Digital and IT market in the GCC. Working with Public and private sector clients to help them improve overall value delivered to their customers and employees by formulating digital strategies and help them in the implementation. We are helping clients unlock the potential of digital by increasing their customer engagement, providing their employees with powerful tools, and helping them optimize and digitize their operations.
We are a growing team and looking for dynamic, flexible, proactive and hardworking consultants who have a passion for shaping cyber security positively in the GCC over the coming years. We have a strong pipeline of large, transformational opportunities with our clients which will provide great opportunities for all our people to step up and player significant and rewarding roles in an entrepreneurial and innovation driven environment.
- Work under the supervision of cloud and datacenter Senior Managers and leadership within the Technology Consulting practice.
- Assess and design end to end cloud programs including the development of strategy, architecture, processes, governance, solutions, budget and roadmap based on leading practices.
- Develop RFPs, evaluate different technologies and conduct vendor evaluation and selection.
- Supervise the implementation of cloud solutions at client premises and be able to work closely with cloud vendors and system integrators.
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and writing) with both IT personnel, executives and user communities.
- Coordinate, facilitate and make presentations.
- Support in business development activities by developing technical and financial proposals and being proactive in selling.
- Work with colleagues across all Middle Eastern offices on client engagements and internal initiatives as well as with international teams.
- Conduct research on emerging cloud technologies and disseminate knowledge to Technology consultants and clients where required.
- Assist in developing new service offering for the Technology business unit in the domains of cloud computing.
- Whilst working in the Technology team you will further build on your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region.
- Work collaboratively with other Technology experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Years of experience: 4 years of greater experience in cloud computing, previous experience in either a software development or datacenter architecture type role.
- Education: B.A/ B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience in banking, telco and/or government sectors is a plus.
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Advanced Certification in cloud architecture (e.g., Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Professional or Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect) is required.
- Certification in cloud DevOps (e.g., Microsoft Certified DevOps Engineer Expert, AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional or Google Certified Professional Cloud DevOps Engineer) is required.
- Certification in cloud security (e.g., CCSK or CCSP) is a plus
- Certification in cyber security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, SANS) is a plus.
- ONLY candidates with previous Big 4 experience with the above mentioned certifications will be considered.
- Must have previous migration experience of complex environments that include more than 500 vms. Experience of refactoring in house developed applications is desirable.
- Strong understanding of emerging cloud technologies and standards.
- Strong knowledge of cloud infrastructure, networking, security best practices, automation technologies and DevOps operating models
- Experienced in working in a SCRUM/Agile approach developing cloud native applications
- Achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and able to cope well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills with a structured thinking process.
- Strong connections and relationships with clients in Saudi Arabia and the UAE is a plus.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
- Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English (Arabic is a plus).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East is a MUST.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 40%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.