Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transformation Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you’ll help our clients understand what makes business transformation programmes successful, from programme delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and ongoing learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients
existing capabilities which propels them to the next level of Portfolio delivery.
● Manage and run a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, Feasibility Studies etc.
● Risk, issue and change management – maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks and issues within specific projects
● Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
● Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
● Organize the activities of specific program/project areas
● Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports
● Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance
● Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place
● Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes
● Coordinate with others to utilize learning and development tools and techniques to analyze, identify and communicate requirements for change
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
May 31, 2023
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.