Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Transformation Management practice, within Project Portfolio Management services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations balance long term strategies and short term imperatives to optimise their investments and strategic activity required to achieve the organisation’s business objectives. We help enhance organisations project and programme performance by identifying alternative project approaches, consistently aligning projects with corporate strategy, setting the tone and pace of programmes from the outset, responding quickly and effectively to crisis situations, and extracting value from agile programme delivery.
As part of our team, you’ll help our clients understand what makes business transformation programmes successful, from programme delivery structures and business engagement models to key technical issues and ongoing learning and improvement. We share knowledge and experience to complement our clients
existing capabilities which propels them to the next level of Portfolio delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in Saudi Arabia. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be part of PwCs Programme and Project Management team, interacting with industry professionals and experts whom will help you build and deploy the strong project management skills required to be part of a large-scale nationwide transformation initiatives. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences from numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
● Manage and run a wide variety of projects including but not limited to: Transformation Projects, IT Implementations, Business Process Re-engineering, Feasibility Studies etc.
● Risk, issue and change management – maintain mechanisms to manage change control, risks and issues within specific projects
● Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
● Document any business requirements for specific initiatives/projects
● Organize the activities of specific program/project areas
● Monitor project budgets and prepare regular status reports
● Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance
● Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place
● Lead knowledge building and sharing, using knowledge management methodologies, techniques, and processes
● Coordinate with others to utilize learning and development tools and techniques to analyze, identify and communicate requirements for change
● The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead multiple projects and leadership skills to engage with diverse stakeholders
● 6 – 10 years of experience in a similar role, out of which a minimum of 2 years of experience in a PMO preferably within the Government and Public Sector
● Familiarity with best practices in PMO structures and operating models
● Be passionate about client service
● Self-motivated, confident – a strong work ethic
● Successful performance within team environments, enjoy being part of a team
● Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
● Experience in overseeing and reporting progress of large-scale programs
● Knowledge/understanding of the Middle East Government and Public Sector including a deep understanding of global trends in the Government and Public Sector
● Experience of driving large-scale change
● Sector exposure and experience of different labor reforms.
● Planning and reporting tools, including Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Primavera P6
● Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.