Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
In Health Consulting, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the best across industry and professional functional advisory services. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face.
Our team has been involved in exciting opportunities in shaping healthcare reform and transformational initiatives in the region.
1- Support in preparing and delivering assignments including day-to-day responsibility to work on ongoing health projects.
2- Work closely with the team on the different project requirements and proposals.
3- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree/MBA in finance or health administration. Bachelor’s degree/MBA in HIM. Specialization in information management is preferable.
- Years of Experience: 7 years of experience in Healthcare; Minimum 5 years of experience in Consulting/ professional services.
- Background experience is required in either “Health Finance” or “Information Management”.
- Experience in Hospital Operations is a must. This includes hospital finance background as financial management, costing, budgeting, etc., or hospital health information management department as HIM, CDI, coding improvement, etc.
- Experience in developing and implementing healthcare strategies, or operational experience in a healthcare setting, strongly preferred.
- Previous experience within the Middle East strongly preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines. Ability to think critically and develop solutions.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills – preferably advanced skills e.g. modelling required.
- Experience with analytical or statistical software, i.e. Tableau, STATA, SPSS, a plus.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates (up to 75% of time) required.
- Strong ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis.
- Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high-quality output.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.