Line of Service
G and PS – Other
Job Description & Summary
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in
developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organisations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC
proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
● Be part of the management consulting team, focused on the Strategy and
Transformation Management within the Government and public sector.
● Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing transformation projects for institutions, including new institutional setup, program management, change management, and benefits realization and articulation.
● Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
● Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and
implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
● Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
● Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
● Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management.
● Expert in designing and implementing transformation projects for institutions,
including new institutional setup, program management, change management, and benefits realization / articulation
● Knowledge of the KSA market is an added advantage, Preferably to be based in KSA; with Government & Public Sector experience.
● Very strong consulting skills required.
● Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English. Arabic is
● Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major is required.
● Years of Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience, 6 of which are in a Consulting
● Proven IT skills in the Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint and G-Suite.
● The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
● Proven leadership skills, with strong team-oriented interpersonal skills,
● Experience dealing with large, complex portfolios and organizations.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.