A career in our Government and Public Sector Transformation Management practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
In joining, you’ll help federal, state and local government clients solve complex business issues and manage jurisdiction related risk. You’ll help our clients assess their operational and security and data management strategies so they can continue to operate more efficiently and effectively, both today and tomorrow.
Business Unit Overview
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Government and Public Sector Business Unit and its Strategy and Transformation Management Consulting team, where you will play a key role in developing and delivering strategy based projects, to clients in the Government and Public Sector in the Middle East. We focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, always ensuring that we are able to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. You will be exposed to the PwC proprietary methodologies and tools built from experiences of numerous prior engagements and leading practices, to enable you to efficiently and effectively deliver to our clients in a timely and reliable manner.
As a Senior Consultant or a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
● Support the Strategy and Transformation Management Consulting team within the Government and Public sector.
● Continuously expand on knowledge of the Middle East business environment and work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
● Manage strategy development and execution, as well as managing national
● Lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative solutions for Public Sector entities, helping them restructure their organizational structures, and service delivery models.
● Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, effectively manage the functional and technical team, support functional tracks of the transformation and relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
● Manage and participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
● Delivery consulting services, including strategy development, contract evaluation, and process management
● Proven experience in a Consulting environment working closely with public sector clients.
● Experience in the Middle East region is an asset. Knowledge of the Saudi market is preferrable.
● Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English AND Arabic
● Education: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major with a preference for a Masters
● Years of Experience: 3 to 8 years of experience, of which minimum 2 years are in a Consulting firm.
● Identify project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards.
● Evaluate project outcomes in terms of quality, consistency, accuracy, overall value, completion dates and provider performance.
● Ensure that recording and maintaining a project database containing all related information, (data, documents, reports etc.) takes place.
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.