Line of Service
Advisory – Other
Job Description & Summary
A career within Finance Consulting services, will provide the opportunity to work alongside CEOs, CFOs, controllers and treasurers to optimise the structure of their finance functions and improve their contribution to the business. We support our clients by addressing the challenges of achieving appropriate standards of control, efficient back office opportunities and support to the business through insight and challenge.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the sales and delivery of technology enablement of end-to-end Enterprise Asset Management through EAM and ERP solutions
- Develop an integrated Enterprise Asset Management & Financial Fixed Asset Register solution offering for our clients using technology solutions such as SAP EAM/PS, Oracle Fusion, Maximo, In for or other EAM enabling solutions
- Have a proven understanding and client experience of how GIS, IOT and other operational asset tracking solutions can integrate with EAM
- Augment the current EAM offering to include Technology Enablement support using EAM and Financial Fixed Asset
- Lead sales pitches to clients and ensure growth of the EAM practice
- Understanding of broad principles of valuation of Fixed Assets
- Develop propositions and impart this knowledge to Managers, Assistant Managers, Consultants and Senior Consultant
- Work with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Finance or Business
- MBA or Masters is a plus
- Years of Experience: 9-12 years of experience in Asset Intensive Environment
- Prior Experience – Big 4, Accenture, IBM, or Asset Management Software companies. Minimum 3 years of experience within a professional services environment
- Previous experience within the Middle East is preferred
- Proven IT skills in various digital platforms (Cloud and On Premise)
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
- Strong capability to lead sales and manage delivery
- Strong ability to manage large project/consulting teams of 10+
- Ability to understand client context (across a variety of problem areas), structure the issue and develop the fit-for-purpose solution
- In depth understanding of asset intensive industries
- Should have a track record in relationship management and business development
- Should have gained previous experience in managing staff and the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.