Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
Our growing Consumer, Industrial Products & Services, Energy, Utilities & Mining (CIPS) practice provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and operations, aiming to help a diverse set of clients anticipate and address their most complex business challenges.
As a Manager within Real Estate & Construction Consulting, you will be required to:
● Lead cross-functional internal and client teams, across real estate, affordable housing and constructions business, to develop and deliver operations strategies, business transformation, digital customer and developer journeys, in real estate and housing sectors, with a particular emphasis on the implementation of business transformation , operating models , process improvements and optimization , supply demand analysis etc.
● Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in different sectors and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
● Write and present winning proposals to support our clients in ME.
● Supporting the development of new propositions to help our client.
● You should be able to leverage your experience in different industries to bring best practices to support our clients in achieving set engagement goals.
● Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate.
● Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
● You should have led teams and mentored/ trained other members in your team/ business unit in order to foster a high performance team environment.
● Whilst working in the CIPS team you will develop your understanding of the key themes in the market and in the region. You will work collaboratively with other CIPS experts to shape the future of our clients and to bring about positive change. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
● Strong industrycompetency background and hands on experience in one or more of areas like Managing off-plan real estate projects, i sales and markets process for real estate projects , developing housing mortgage products, developing end to end PPP projects between Government and Private sector developer ,or Real Estate Master Planning.
● Preferably to have, previous experience in Affordable Housing, working with government housing authorities, providing developmental and social housing solutions.
● Cross Competency general experience within the real estate and housing sectors in areas like Digital Strategy, Operating Models, Operations Strategy, Leading Large scale Transformation Offices, Performance Management.
Consulting and Personal Skills
● Strong Consulting background (high performer in a strategy house or Big 4)
● Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; advanced degree or MBA/ PhD is preferred.
● Self-starter, eager to break new ground, and create opportunities for others.
● Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
● Strong written and oral communication skills with a confident presence and the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas.
● Demonstrated experience in Setting up and operating Program Management Offices , Strategy Management Offices
● Demonstrated progression and advancement into positions of greater responsibility.
● Demonstrated ability to impact top and/ or bottom line financial results.
● Deep expertise in the industrial sector and engineered product and services with strong understanding of manufacturing and/ or economic zone operations.
● Team-oriented and demonstrated success in delivering results and leading teams, significant management responsibility early in the career is a plus.
● Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organization.
● Ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East.
● Experience in strategic planning, operational improvement, data analytics, operational transformation, junior team leadership, mid-tier client management.
Minimum years’ experience required
● 4-7 years of relevant experience with a renowned management-consulting firm.
● Excellent communication skills in both English and Arabic (verbal, written and reading).
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 60%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
February 28, 2021
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.