Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are looking for a Compensation Policy Analyst to work for Executive Development & Compensation department which reports directly to the President & CEO. The Executive Development & Compensation department is responsible for matters pertaining to development & compensation for Corporate, Executive & General Management level employees.
Employees are assigned to one of the three specialties: Benefits, Compensation, or HR Policies. In all three areas, incumbents provide policy interpretation and consultative services to Management and function under very limited direction and supervision. Positions require expert knowledge of company policies, practices, organization and Saudi Government regulations pertaining to human resources.
Incumbents may frequently be required to train and/or direct the activities of lower classified analysts
This position specifically focuses on executive compensation and benefits and includes development of policies as well as execution of the approved policies, plans and programs. This position is responsible for development of materials presented to the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company.
General Duties and Responsibilities of the job are outlined below.
You will be required to perform the following duties:
- Conducts comprehensive studies, surveys and research; develops completed policy proposals, including comparative costs, and presents to all levels of management; coordinates implementation of approved programs including forms and instructions.
- Advises and counsels management on proper interpretation of policies. Provides functional staff guidance for various programs to which assigned.
- Participants in or conducts meetings/discussions relative to specialty area as well as related policies and procedures. Participates in negotiation sessions and deals independently with representatives of Saudi government agencies, or other organizations in the coordination of work activities.
- Evaluates policies and develops proposals for achieving a higher degree of effectiveness.
- Consults with representatives of Saudi government, US government, other companies, other government agencies relative to developing data, exchanging information and developing background comparative information. Promotes and explains Company policies and practices. Travels worldwide as required.
As the successful candidate you will hold a minimum of Bachelor of Science Business and Management (Human Resources or Occupational Psychology)
You will have at least 9 years’ experience in the field, five of which should be in the specialized field.
Along with the minimum requirements stated above, preference will be given to candidates with previous executive compensation and benefits experience as well as experience interacting with senior company executives and members of the board of directors. This experience should include the development of total rewards strategy for executives as well as policies related to compensation, benefits and perquisites designed to fairly reward company executives, encourage their contribution to achieving business objectives and retain top talent.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.