Amazon operates in a virtual, global eCommerce environment without boundaries, and operates a diverse set of businesses including Retail, third party marketplaces, eCommerce platforms, web services for developers.
The RBS group is an integral part of Amazon online product lifecycle and buying operations. The team is designed to ensure Amazon remains competitive in the online retail space with the best price, wide selection and good product information. The team’s primary role is to create and enhance retail selection on the worldwide Amazon online catalog. The tasks handled by this group have a direct impact on customer buying decisions and online user experience.
Catalog specialist is a Sr. associate level role. Working in a dynamic environment, your responsibilities will include helping high-potential sellers integrate onto the Amazon seller platform. In addition you will also be responsible for maintaining and improving catalog quality on the platform, in the process working with internal technology and business teams as well as sellers as needed. Candidates who delight in optimizing scarce resources and can strategically outline effective solutions rapidly should apply.
· Experience in a highly analytical,results-oriented environment.
Strong oral and written communication [English&Arabic]
· Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
· Advanced IT literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications. MS excel proficiency desired.
· Track record of managing and troubleshooting technical and business integration projects.
· Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
· Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
· Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."