Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Capital Program and Budget Planner to join the Captial Program and Budget Division (CP&BD) which is part of the Facilities Planning Department to work in our main headquarters in Dhahran.
The Facilities Planning Department is responsible for the development and coordination of the capital program throughout the Company.
The Capital Program and Budget Division (CP&BD) comprises the Capital Programs Group, Expenditure Requests Group, and Capital Management System Group. The CP&BD is responsible for the coordination of activities to obtain Board approval for the three-year Business Plan, Annual Capital Budget, and Expenditure Requests.
- Supports the Capital Program Coordinator and the Capital Budget and Expenditure Request Coordinator in all his duties, primarily in the review and approval of appropriations in Saudi Aramco’s three-year Capital/Non-Capital Programs by Saudi Aramco’s Board of Directors, Budget Items in the Capital/Non-Capital Budgets, and Expenditure Requests by Saudi Aramco’s Board of Directors, EXCOM, and the CEO.
- Plan the overall review and approval process starting from the initiation of the 10-year investment Plan until the final approval by the Board of Directors.
- Perform economic reviews on capital projects.
- Act as an SME and a liaison between FPD and other organizations such as proponents, Finance, Project Management Office Department, and Strategy and Market Analysis.
- Maintains the Capital Program database.
- Maintain and update Department KPIs.
- Perform synergy, optimization, and outsourcing evaluation exercises on an annual basis.
- Represent FPD in the annual Portfolio Execution Planning activities.
- Works as part of a team to ensure that that the business case of each item is well articulated and written and that the information presented is consistent and complies with the relevant guidelines.
- Participates in the development of the books, including reports and exhibits, for the Capital Program, Capital Budget, and ERs for all the levels of review and support the Coordinators in the organization and facilitation of review sessions.
- Involves in the preparation of the presentations for the Capital Program and the Capital Budget and ER Cycles to the required executive levels.
- Requires to support and facilitate the production of budget data and reports for Business Line Coordinators and will respond to requests for financial data and analysis.
- Maintains the confidentiality of the Corporate Capital Program database.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s. degree in Industrial Engineering.
- 12 years experience.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both in writing and orally.
- Presentation skills.
Fundamentals of Engineering, Professional Engineering, Chartered Engineer, or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.