Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst to work within our Digital Customer Relations Management Division which is part of the Digital Transformation Administration Area.
The Digital Transformation Administration Area is responsible for providing accelerated digital transformation through business-led corporate programs to improve financial performance, generate revenue from new businesses, strengthen climate leadership position, enhance safety & security and prepare workforce for digital era.
The Business Systems Analyst primary role is to maintain business relationships, handle the growth and success of a business, involve researching market insights, opportunities for new growth, industry trends, and support with a variety of marketing and business development activities for several of the corporate practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be required to perform the following:
- Work with different customers within the company helping them in transforming their organizations
- Ensure overall digital strategy is cascaded down throughout entire organization and that the Digital Program’s strategic objectives are met
- Organize and host workshops with different external companies as part of the external collaboration and partnership
- Facilitate and support origination for digital-related JVs and minority investments
- Conduct market research into emerging trends in the industry
- Develop and implements targeted surveys for the purpose of gathering market information
- Create custom reports and generates standard reports for management and staff
- Conduct organizational studies and work simplification studies to help streamline business processes
- Analyze work flows and makes recommendations for streamlining or improving the process
- Interpret financial statements
- Identify potential new markets
- Analyze the techniques and successes of the competition
- Prepare procedural and operational manuals for staff and management
- Monitors investments
- Maintains records and files of all portfolio activity
- Advise on the best investment opportunities and strategies for strategic objectives
- Devise new and effective ways to successful manage portfolios, investments and value realization
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Technology or Business Adminstration from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
You will have eight years of experience in Business Development and Investment, including at least two years in Upstream and Downstream industries and within the field of innovative and digitally disruptive products, markets and trends.
You must have strong interpersonal skills
You must have excellent analytical and research skills
You must Maintain professional and confident demeanor
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.