Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Finance
Job Description & Summary
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You’ll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Operations team manages PwC’s financial risk through financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and tactical consulting. As a part of our team, you’ll assist us with budgeting, reporting, business operations, domestic and international accounting operations, and finance strategy.
- Maintain a Bid Calendar to interact with proposal teams and manage clarifications and submissions.
- Coordinate with project teams and Finance on billing schedules for active projects to form a view of peaks and troughs of invoicing activities and inform remedial actions.
- Liaise with project teams on Client Work Confirmations to upload in the system as a first step of invoicing and track until approval is received to enable invoicing.
- Maintain Invoices Checklist and conduct initial screening for draft invoices. Coordinate with Account Driver for any changes to be uploaded to PIF microsite.
- Assume responsibility for invoice submission, troubleshooting until acceptance. Update Invoice Tracker with latest status for ready reference of project teams.
- Track payments of accepted invoices based on grace payment period and update invoices tracker.
- Identify and build relationships with PIF stakeholders in the ‘Procure to Pay’ cycle. The project teams are responsible for all interactions with project business sponsors.
- Create and maintain relevant metrics for management periodic reporting of performed activities (volumes, values, issues, major risks, investments, etc
- Monitor activities’ trends, capacity and recommend interventions as needed (training, hiring, backups, automation, IFS support, etc)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
About PwC Middle East
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.