Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
Fuels Project Support and Oversight Division (FPS&OD) under Fuels Business Optimization Department is established to provide oversight and support to projects within Downstream Fuels portfolios to assure projects will be successfully delivered. This document represents the charter of FPS&OD and describes its roles and responsibilities. The division’s primary function is to communicate recent performance data for active projects to Fuel management to maintain transparency for effective decision timing.
The Business Development Specialist is responsible for planning and supporting implementation of effective projects and transaction delivery. In addition Has experience in the oil/gas – Downstream mega projects like Refineries, Petrochemical & Steam Cracker along with Utilities and Offsite. Has a project control experience and Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure correct implementation of project control/business procedures and requirements.
• Supports Business Development Specialist on business development process from screening through transaction closure, including screening and validation of activities against proposals progress through stage gates, prioritizing business proposals against internal investment criteria and the Downstream strategy.
• Supports portfolio companies, manages development of commercial agreements and provides administrative direction to less senior staff in reviewing legal documents; which include head of terms, memorandums of understanding, cost sharing and shareholder agreements.
• Performs analysis on the negotiation strategy development and execution.
• Supports in the technical development and economic justification of capital programs, and alternatives to proposed capital projects.
• Support in the business plan and other related activities.
• Risk Management & Controls through reviewing risk registers & mitigation strategies.
Education & Experience Requirements
• 10-15 & B. Sc Accounting/Finance Degree preferable Master’s degree in Business or Accounting.
Analyst (CFA) and Certified Management Accountant (CMA) are strongly preferred.
• Excellent understanding of financial analysis and valuation methodologies, commercial principals and mechanisms related to a transaction, and various types of commercial transactions.
• Has a project control experience.
• Has a capability to enhance benchmarking database from cost and industry perspective.
• Experience in developing procurement / contracting strategy and plan.
• Certified Project Management Institute as PMP or PMI-SP & (AACEI) Advanced Association of Cost Engineer.
• Good grasp of international business and cross-cultural professional practices.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.