*** This role is open for SAUDI NATIONALS only***
Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for a Brand Specialist Team Lead to manage Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) for Consumer Electronics. Amazon Vendor Services are a suite of services designed to help Amazon’s most strategic vendors grow and deliver the best customer experience by working across all key retail levers (e.g. selection, availability, operational efficiency, catalog quality, and marketing). The service is delivered primarily through Brand Specialists assigned to specific vendors. Amazon has an ambitious vision for the future of this service, focusing on business impact for vendors and the categories, operational scalability and vendor satisfaction.
As Brand Specialist Team Lead for Amazon Vendor Services, you will be responsible to deliver impact to a large group of strategic vendors through a team of Brand Specialists reporting to you. Your priority will be to deliver on our commitment to help vendors improve their performance across key retail metrics, ensure their satisfaction with the service and continuously improve the productivity of your team. You will work in close collaboration with Vendor Managers to understand your vendors’ needs and define the right goals and targets. You will meet Category Leaders on a regular basis to get guidance and help them with strategic decision making. Finally you will be expected to contribute to continuous enhancements and innovation within the service.
You should be passionate about managing and developing people, highly analytical, resourceful and customer focused. You need to have a proven track record of delivering results in fast-paced and dynamic business environments while managing the sometimes conflicting needs of different groups of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities as a Brand Specialist Team Leader for AVS (m/f) :
- Partner with Vendor Managers and key retail category functions to define priorities and operational goals according to vendor needs
- Own the relationship with the most important vendors subscribed to the AVS service
- Define joint business plans and deliver impact to the vendors you own directly
- Manage a team of Brand Specialists owning the joint business plans for a large pool of vendors and deliver significant business impact
- Audit metrics regularly to continually drive quality of vendor and employee experience across multiple sub-categories
- Work with the AVS team to drive adoption of tools and offshore processes and drive productivity within your team
- Define the skills required within the team to support your vendors with specific problematics
- Develop the right skillsets within the team and allocate resources to vendors
- Grow and develop people into a talent pool for Amazon
3-6 yrs of experience in retail industries or in consulting
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and key partners
- BA/BS required
Either of the following qualifications would be considered a plus:
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving business performance
- Passionate about coaching/developing people
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (written & verbal) with different functional groups including senior business leaders, finance, HR and developers
- Experience with vendor management
- The ability to understand and influence the merchandising process
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."