Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco’s value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations’ spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom’s vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking an experienced Asset Integrity Engineer to join the Asset Integrity Group of the Consulting Services Department (CSD). CSD provides Saudi Aramco and Joint Ventures with effective specialized engineering consultations and introduces viable technologies and maintains quality standards. The Asset Integrity Engineer’s primary role is to provide operation and project support, technical consultations and maintains standards on issues related to Asset Integrity Management System and Solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide the project’s management teams and operating facilities with guidance to establishing and safeguarding asset integrity throughout asset lifecycle (i.e., Design, Procurement and Construction, Operation and Maintenance and Decommissioning).
- Initiate or conducts special studies for improving facilities or operation; provides specialized technical service in recognized engineering fields; acts as consultant on complex engineering problems; designs and projects; coordinates or directs work of other engineers.
- Drive the implementation and improvement of an integrated medium to long-term AIMS for variety of asset types, including refineries, gas plants, GOSPs, LNG, terminals, and infield flow and trunk Lines.
- Define asset integrity and process safety targets and establish standards to sustain operational excellence.
- Provide direction to the development and implementation of AIMS.
- Evaluate and adopt industry best practices to benchmark Saudi Aramco’s AIMS against other international oil companies, taking into consideration the applicable regulations, codes, and standards.
- Strategize and formulate an assurance and reporting process, to confirm that technical integrity barriers remain fit for purpose.
- Participate in management steering committees to periodically review the asset integrity KPIs, SCEs Barriers performance standard verification, focused asset integrity reviews audit findings, and accident investigation findings.
- Benchmark and adapt lessons learned identified from internal and external events, provide recommendations to provide continuous assurance to management that the assurance methodology, applied to sustain the health of the SCEs and integrity barriers, is sufficient in mitigating potential threats arising from changes in major accident hazard scenarios.
- Strategize and drive the development and implementation of an effective technical integrity framework and communications infrastructure, through detailed analysis of design basis, operating envelopes (limits), and maintenance philosophies and strategies.
- Provide expert advice and assistance to Company organizations, outside vendors, manufacturers, and design firms on matters relating to AIMS.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams or with task forces assigned to analyze or solve specific integrity and performance degradation issues or failure analysis, and suggest methods for the prevention of chronic failures.
- A Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably Mechanical, Material or Electrical. A master’s degree is desirable.
- Candidate must have strong technical capabilities and relevant experience with Asset Integrity Management practices.
- Certified as a fundamental Engineer (F.E.) license.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experiences in the Oil and Gas business.
- Experienced in international standards related such as, ASME & API.
- Has excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Comfortable to work both independently and with cross-departmental teams.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world’s biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs – one of the largest in the world.
Job Req ID:
Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest integrated oil and gas company; its upstream operations are based in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and it also operates a global downstream business. Headquartered in the city of Dhahran, the company operates in eight locations within the Kingdom and 20 locations overseas, and employs around 76,000 people.