Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong Ad Sales Manager to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising in Saudi Arabia, including Twitch. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
As a member of our Ad Sales team in Saudi Arabia, you will use your experience selling digital advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, our programmatic network, and other Amazon platforms, to brand & performance advertisers and their ad agencies in KSA in order to successfully grow and scale revenues. Through client-side and agency relationships, a consultative approach and understanding of the digital advertising landscape, you will act as a strategic partner to your assigned brands or clients and sell a broad range of advertising solutions that will ensure that their business goals are met. You will further use your cold-calling, networking and prospecting skills to identify, develop and manage new accounts or brands that will complement our existing roster and help you reach your personal revenue targets. As an individual contributor, you’ll be supported by our operations team and will benefit from working alongside the leadership team that has charted our explosive growth.
Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative strategic selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients – apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Amazon’s advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertisers and advertising agencies.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Work closely and partner with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales and/or online advertising experience, working closely with advertisers and agencies
- Strong understanding and application of programmatic ad buying
- Demonstrated ability to consistently close sales, generate revenues and independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives
- Strong track record of high level negotiation and successful internal and external relationship management
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous follow-through, with a data driven approach to providing solutions
- Strong analytical abilities
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Master’s degree
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and meticulous follow-through
- 3+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."