Are you eager to make a huge impact on Amazon’s Payment Services ability to drive revenues for its merchants? Are you an energetic person ready to setup the best-in-class merchant success operations, define processes to drive merchant satisfaction and work with them to improve their business. Then, this is the position for you.
We are looking for a dynamic, analytical, and talented Account Manager to join our Merchant Growth Accounts Team and help merchants in the MENA region achieve their business/operations goals. The candidate will be responsible for managing the merchant management account of an existing merchant. This is a multifaceted position that requires the ability to manage merchant relationships and communicate with internal teams.
Key job responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with external partners, as well as identifying new opportunities to improve existing merchant onboarding, growth, and management processes. Also, you will be acting as the main point of contact between merchants and internal teams and responsible for Addressing and resolving merchants’ complaints.
• The candidate must have experience working with a large global organizations as an Account or Relationship Manager.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required.
• History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects.
• Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
• 3-5 years of experience in Account Management, client services, e-commerce and payments indirectly leading operational and project teams.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Positive attitude and willingness to roll up sleeves and dig deep to achieve goals.
• Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement.
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, ability to impact and influence stakeholders without authority.
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
• Strong problem-solving and service orientation.
• Experience in developing and managing accounts using a one to many approach.
• Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
• Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of merchants compliantly.
• 3-5+ years of work experience.
• Success managing dynamic account portfolios.
• Show independence and flexibility in dealing with multiple complex issues.
About Payfort Saudi Closed JSC (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."