Are you passionate about e-commerce? Are you looking to join a community of business development professionals that support the growth of small and medium sized businesses? Or want to solve complex business problems with strategic impact for a population of selling partners? Amazon, one of the world’s leaders in e-commerce is looking for an Account Manager (business-development professionals) to join its Third-Party Marketplace team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Working in a dynamic business development environment, your role will be focused on accelerating sales growth, expanding selection on the platform and improving retention among the existing selling partners base. You also need to possess strong relationship-building skills and be able to explore win-win opportunities with partners – helping them grow their business on Amazon through different programs. In addition, you will be responsible for incorporating feedback from selling partners into new opportunities to improve Amazon’s products, services, processes, systems and tools for all 3rd party sellers working with cross-functional teams.
To be successful in this role you must have superior analytical, communication, and presentation skills. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, working autonomously and taking full control & responsibility for achieving business objectives
· Effectively prioritize and lead a portfolio of selling partners to realize the product family’s opportunities and goals (both Inputs/Outputs metrics).
· Be your selling partners’ advisor, providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success and grow their business
· Identify key business opportunities of your categories via spotting popular brands, trends, and pricing to ensure managing the portfolio toward a growth plan
· Partner with internal teams to surface issues, data and anecdotes and drive improvements on behalf of the Selling Partner.
· Work closely with selling partners, educating them about Amazon’s high standards of Delivery and Customer Experience
· Track and report business development results, analyze data, interpret reports and information, and publish recommendations & action plans for your portfolio of selling partners.
· Partner with multiple stakeholders to align programs and initiatives to help drive the growth of your selling partners portfolio.
· Liaise with other internal departments as necessary to resolve Selling Partner issues and questions quickly and with high quality.
· Teach Selling Partners how to be more successful on Amazon through training them on Amazon tools and policies and educating them on relevant growth opportunities in Amazon’s ecosystem of products.
· 1-3 years’ of related experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Management, Data science, Engineering or related degree required
· Demonstrated Analytical ability, either in professional experience (data analysis) or education
· Excellent written and oral communication; able to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
· Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
· Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Previous experience and demonstrated track record in account management, product marketing or management consulting roles
· E-Commerce, Retail experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Advanced Excel, SQL, sales and productivity tools like Oracle Business Intelligence, Salesforce is a plus
About Afaq Q Tech General Trading (Amazon)
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon.com, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfilment and customer service centres. Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewellery.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do at one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History."